BHIM App Download: The technology is growing fast and spreading all over the world tremendously. Speaking of technology there are certain things in life which we do without the use of Internet technology advancement. One of the things we do in our life is going to bank once in a while and quite often nowadays due to the Demonetization of Rs500 and Rs1000 notes.
In India, there are over 2 billion people and you can imagine how much there will a burden for the people living in India after our Prime Minister Narendra Modi demonetized old Rs500 and Rs1000 notes.
Speaking of all these Demonetization and banking, we all know there is a way to interact with your bank account with the help of some internet banking apps. That is why technology is a vast growing culture on our planet earth.
BHIM App Download for Android and iOS Smartphone:
Demonetization is a big term and our Prime Minister definitely knows it that’s he released a new app for all the people who go to the bank quite often. This app will surely decrease the problems to some extent and save the time also.
The name of this new app is called BHIM which full form is Bharat Interface For Money. Narendra Modi Introduced this app so that people who are facing demonetization will have to carry less burden over them by not going to banks for all the bank works.
BHIM app is created and developed by NPCI (National Payment Corporation Of India).
So in this article, I will show you how you can download the app on both iOS and Android. I will also tell you about the app and how you can use the app. I will also tell you some important features of the app.
About BHIM App:
BHIM App is a money transferring and receiving banking app. The app work and based on UPI address. All your money in your bank account can be transferred or someone else money from the bank can be received with the digital money. This work with the help of biometric sensor and transfer the money automatically. You don’t need to swipe your card in the ATM. You can use the app from your smartphone and do the banking work instantly.
UPI (Unified Payment Interface) and USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Data) were the previous versions of BHIM, now it’s rebranded with some great updates.
Narendra Modi introduced this app on 30th Dec 2016 at digital Dhanmela event in New Delhi. The app is absolutely free of cost which means it is free to download and install on your smartphone.
BHIM App has this unique feature implemented in it in which you can access to the app and all your banking data with the help of USSD. You just need to dial *99# from any mobile phone. The USSD will show the basic option from which you can interact with your bank account. The feature is implemented for the situation when you cannot access to the BHIM App and have to make urgent money transfer.
The App is surely going to be the highly used app of India among a different group of people from tribal people to the hound commuters. There are over 50 million phones in this country and the app is working to be compatible with all the smartphone in India. The name of the app is named after the one who worked for the Dalits.
How to use Bhim App on your Smartphone:
- Open the Bhim App and the app will redirect you to the Page where you have to verify your phone number via Message. You have to wait for the verification process.
- After the verification will complete the app will ask you to put the four digit number that you have received via SMS.
- Enter the digits and the app will prompt you to the Bank selection page.
- Select the particular bank that is given on the screen. After selecting the bank, the bank will automatically collect your bank account information via your Phone number.
- There are three options in the interacting screen of Bhim app, send/request, and scan/pay.
- You just need the verified phone number to transfer money.
- You can make a maximum of Rs10000 transaction per transaction and Rs20000 in 24 hours period.
- You can even request money from another bank account which is associated with the person you know in real life. You will need a verified phone number here also.
- In the Scan/Pay option, the person uses a QR code. You can use your smartphone QR code scanner to scan the QR code to make the transaction. Each verified phone number is assigned a unique QR code which is available in the profile.
BHIM App is now available on Android for free and you can download the app from the Google Play store. So below is the guide to download and install BHIM app on your android smartphone.
- Open up the Google play store and type “BHIM” on the search bar.
- Tap on the search button.
- Now tap on the BHIM app and you will get to the installation page.
- Tap on the install button and the app will get installed after a few minutes.
BHIM App for Android does not take much data and it is very light weight. The app is compatible with the previous versions of Android like Jellybean, KitKat, Lollipop, marshmallow.
BHIM App will soon be available on iOS as of now. The App is going to be available on Apple App store when it will be officially released for iOS. So here is the guide to download the app from the apple app store.
Bhim App for iOS:
- Open Apple App store and search for the BHIM App.
- Install the Application and the app will be available on your iPhone or iPad.
So download the App to get the best out of online banking. The app is surely promoting the digital India which is a good development for our country.