Framaroot Apk Download: Framaroot application is a simple application which helps its users to be able to root their android devices with just a click, that is all, you do not even need a computer or laptop for this. You do not need to ask anyone for help, Framaroot app is all you need. Due to certain reasons, Framaroot is not available on our google play store but there is nothing to worry about as you can easily download the APK of the app through its official website.
Download Framaroot APK for Android Smartphone:
Let’s learn more about the app and how you can use it. Framaroot is completely free so you do need to buy it or anything, it is available for free download. It is only for android devices like your phone. Framaroot application has its own complex exploits, these exploits vary from device to device depending upon its chipset model as well as the android versions of various devices. You can go to their official website that is framarootappdownload.com to find the APK links to download.
Steps to Download and Install Framaroot Apk for Android Devices:
Just follow the steps written below to install Framaroot.
- The link to the APK download is already given above so first of all make sure that you have downloaded the APK. Once that is completed only then the installation process can begin.
- Go to your device’s file manager. Search the file manager and click on it.
- Click on the Framaroot APK in the file manager of your device and then click on the install option.
- The installation process will merely take a few seconds and then the installation will be complete for you to use the app.
- App installed message will be shown.
- The app now is installed so you can go ahead and get started with rooting. On your menu, you will be able to see the icon of Framaroot now.
Must Read : Cinema Box for iOS
How to Root your Android device with the help of the Framaroot Application?
Once the application is successfully downloaded and installed, we are now ready to root our devices, so let’s learn how to do so.
- Click on the Framaroot app icon on your android and you will see that one of the things will appear. Either the app will show you the available exploit to root your android phone or it might also show an error that says that ‘Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot’. If you are facing this error, unfortunately, this is the app is of no use for your device as you cannot use it to root your device. Framaroot will mostly be able to root your device if you are not facing any kinds of errors or problems.
- You will see that you will get 3 different options now. These options are
I will explain what these are one by one.
- Install SuperSU
You have to select this option if you want to root your device. What this will do is that it will install an app named SuperSU on your android device. This app manages all the SU permissions for various rooting apps.
If you have selected this option then you will either get success or failure.
If you are successful then great as your android phone is now rooted. Pretty simple right? Just restart your device now and then open SuperSU. There, click on Update Binaries you see a popup. That’s all now you can just continue and use your freshly rooted device.
There is also a chance that the exploit was not able to root your android device and you can try using some other exploit if it is available.
If by chance your app hangs or is not working just go back and retry using the app and that exploit.
- About Unroot.
You can even unroot android devices with Framaroot App and this option allows you to do so. Select this option to unroot your android device.
This option will first of all delete all the SuperSU’s binaries and also the app itself.
You can easily unroot your device so just follow the steps given below to learn how to do that,
- Select the unroot option
- You will see exploits are available so select any of the available ones.
- This will delete SU and its binaries as well.
- That is all and now your android device is unrooted.
Don’t Miss: MovieBox for PC
- About execute a script.
If you are an advanced user only then this option is recommended for you otherwise please do not even touch it if you do not have enough knowledge as it can even brick your android device.
Sometimes you might face some errors so understand that if amongst the errors you are receiving are the number less than or equal to 9 then Framaroot is not suitable for your android device and hence , unfortunately, ou will not be able to root your device through this app. If you see that you received error 10 then try to useFramaroot 1.5.3 APK version.All other errors that you see need some investigation about your kernel image.
If the Framaroot app is not working on any of the devices then try using some other exploit that is available.
This was all you needed to know about Framaroot. You now will be capable of downloading the Framaroot apk and also use the app to root whichever of your android devices that you want to. Not only root but also unrooting is possible via Framaroot app. It definitely is one of the good apps that you can try and use. It is able to root most of the devices successfully.