Tinder for PC: Tinder is an online based dating service which functions as a way for new users to meet and interact with new individuals on the app. The app is basically location-based for the purpose of meeting and dating and even meeting new people. It has a system which allows interaction between users which have common characteristic and interests and encourages the users to chat. This app was created by Hatch Labs in 2012 and within a couple of years gained a following of over a billion users who used the swipe motion on Tinder.
This swipe feature refers to the feature offered by Tinder to switch options between images of other users. This feature involves swiping to the right if the user profile is a match and swiping to the left if the users wish to ignore the profile which is not a suited match.
Tinder for PC Laptop Windows 10, 8.1, 7 Download:
Tinder is an app used by millions daily to find a partner located in the vicinity and many people do reportedly end up in the long term and fulfilling relationships thanks to this app. It doesn’t have to be restricted to commitment oriented people as thousand of users find new people to interact with every day. All that is required is a profile to set up which includes a picture of themselves and details about themselves. With this information, Tinder suggests matches of other users which are geographically closer to the user.
Features of Tinder App:
- Tinder has always been free of cost and widely available for users all around the clock
- The most interesting feature is Swipe which is central to the design of Tinder app. As mentioned earlier, the direction of the swipe will place the decision of whether you wish to proceed chatting with another user or reject them.
- It is necessary for users to fill in personal information which apart from basic details also stresses on ideologies, philosophical standing, cultural and religious and political background. Even information on workplace, employers, former employers is mandatory for versions higher than 4.3
- There is also the integration of Instagram into the Tinder system. This means users can view and access the Instagram profiles of the people who are a close match with them
- Another feature is common connections which allow users to see whether they share a mutual Facebook friend with a match which is considered to be a first-degree connection on Tinder or when a user and their match have two separate friends who happen to be friends with each other. This is recognized as a second-degree connection on Tinder.
- Tinder has a recently introduced paid service which provides additional features for its subscribers known as Tinder Plus. Strangely enough, it is assumed that this introduced a few restrictions in Tinder for the purpose of allowing the gathering of more serious partner seekers and to increase the overall quality of the service. This included limiting the number of likes allowed to a user to give to other users within a specific period of time.
- They also have a different price range for different age groups. If Tinder Plus was available to users over the age of 28 for around $20 then the younger users were charged half of this price. These features were met with some dissatisfaction and criticism from the users.
- Tinder is available to users in 30 languages English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, , Vietnamese and others.
- It is recognized that the app has over 50 million users every single day and there may even be up to 12 million matches per day.
- They have set some rules for minors as well. The minimum age to sign up is 13 and while match making it is only possible for minors to be paired with others of the similar age. For example, members from 13 to 17 age group will not be matched with someone falling in the 18 plus age group.
How to get Tinder on PC?
If you are tired of using Tinder on your mobile, you can use the same on your Windows PC also. Not only will you gain access to the same app on different mediums but it will also be easier to view profiles on a larger screen. You can also avoid silly mishaps like accidentally swiping left instead of right or vice versa by accident which is quite probable if one is using a smartphone and making use of their pockets to carry the phone around.
To get Tinder on PC we will have to download and install using a virtual device system. SO for that it is important to set up the virtual device first before moving on the getting Tinder on your PC. You will need the basic internet connection, which is a given, and an android emulator like Bluestacks to Genymotion or YouWave.
These are the names of popular android emulators which help us to run a virtual Android emulator on our smartphones. If you already have an android emulator on your Pc, then great, you can simply skip the initial steps given below-
- We need to have an android emulator in the following methods so you must first have Bluestacks android emulator on your PC beforehand. If not then you can download it to your PC using the steps given below.
- Go to the Bluestacks homepage and select the ‘Download’ from the site or you can use this link to go to the site bluestacks.com. Click on download and install it on your PC.
How to Download Tinder App for Windows PC or Laptop Using Bluestacks:
Now you should be able to view Blue stacks on the PC screen Now we can proceed further to start the quick launch file of Bluestacks which will be complete within a few minutes.
Once it is ready, on the search engine in Bluestacks, type in the app you need, in this case, Tinder app and press enter onto the button. Once you find the app icon visible in your results, click on it to begin the download process on Bluestacks android emulator. The app will get downloaded and installed on the virtual device. A point to keep in mind is that you should be logged in with your Google account for maximum easy while using Bluestacks.
Using this simple guide you can have fast and easy access to Tinder on your very own desktop. Share this post with your friends and comment your opinion on this article on th comment box below.